As Managing Partner I’m in charge of:
- Operational and executive decision
- Business model Analysis
- Joint ventures analysis
- New product development
The complete new product development cycle includes:
- Identification, and development of advanced solutions for industrial companies in cooperation with the sales department
- Engineering consultancy and Project planning
- Project management
- Technical development
- Economical assessment for engineering solutions
During my 15+ years of experience I’ve worked finding solutions for more than 20 companies, and with more than 30 partners such as universities, technology centers and suppliers from the industrial market.
This extraordinary experience gave me the opportunity to start developing my technical skills and learn how to implement the most advanced automatic control systems and robotics solutions for industrial applications.
Following the completion of my Masters & PhD, I started working at AITEMIN, and lately at INSPIRALIA, as a Project Manager, finding innovative solutions for industrial companies in search of new product developments to increase their competitive advantage.
My experience in R&D has given me the basis to:
- Apply my expertise and technical skills, adapted to diverse industrial areas
- Open new areas of research for the companies that I’ve worked for to expand their competitive advantage
- Work with high uncertainty levels, ready to take chances and apply advanced solutions leveraging controlled risks
- Collaborate with team members from different areas of expertise to develop the best solutions and reach common goals
- Propose disruptive ideas
- And be self taught to increase my knowledge in different fields
In addition, I have published more than 20 papers for international scientific journals, seminars and conferences worldwide.